Are you looking to move towards VOC Exempt and Low VOC Solvents? If so, we can help you. Being committed to sustainability and green chemistry, at CCC we have made readily available to you a wide range of VOC Exempt and Low VOC Solvents. Together, we can reduce VOCs in Canada starting right now.
Although the United States has had regulations in place for some time, Canada is beginning to implement regulations and we want to be ahead of the curve.
- Total US volume of VOC Exempt solvents market not including Acetone is estimated to be 30,000 MT per year.
- Currently PCBTF and TBAc are considered the two largest volume VOC exempt solvents being used but DMC (Dimethyl Carbonate) is quickly rising in usage.
- Current Chinese production of VOC Exempt solvents exceeds 200,000MT per year and has been growing at a rate of more than 25% per year.
The following are the 5 Major VOC Exempt Solvents that you can use in your formulations:
- Dimethyl Carbonate (DMC)
- Methyl Acetate
- P-Chlorobenzotrifluoride (PCBTF)
- Tertiary Butyl Acetate (TBAc)
In the United States today there are few VOC exempt solvents that are not HAPS (Hazardous Air Pollutants or ODS) and even fewer that can be purchased at a reasonable price. CCC can offer you two HAP free solvents:
- N-Butyl Acetate
Need more information and want to speak to our Specialists? Contact us now, we will be happy to help you understand how these products will help your business.
When you’ve got intelligent solutions working for your business, good things happen. Ask us today.